As of September 2020, our Master of Arts students will reside in this campus. Enjoy the best of both worlds, studying some classes at Caux Palace and having other classes plus accommodation in a vibrant city centre.
Freddie Mercury Private Hotel accommodation
- Hotel-style accommodation with a youthful vibe and a touch of ‘Rock ‘n Roll’.
- 89 bedrooms, a 120-seater restaurant, 4 public spaces, 7 training rooms and designated study areas.
- Cosmopolitan city centre location near the lake with shops, restaurants, bars and a vibrant night life.
- Only a 20-minute train ride to Caux Palace (train pass is included).
- State of the art accommodation in a newly constructed building.
- Professional gym facilities within a short walk’s distance.
- Ease of travel: hotel situated at the train station with direct train access to Milan, Paris, Lausanne and Geneva.
Benefits of the Caux Palace study campus
- Full traditional Swiss palace hotel experience with state-of-the art classrooms, operational facilities, lavish banquet halls, a design studio and concepts labs.
- Hands-on hotel management learning experience in an operational palace hotel.
- Access to all Caux facilities, fine-dine restaurant, coffee shops, bar, night club, relaxation spaces and study areas.