Graduates from the Master of International Business in Hotel Management / Master of Arts in International Hotel Business Management programme and the required internship will be able to accelerate their business acumen by applying their newly acquired skills managing the highly growing business of hotel operations. This is a dual degree with the Master of Arts awarded in collaboration with Swiss Hotel Management School's academic partner, University of Derby, U.K.
Their study journey will take them through learning the theory and applying the practical domain of the essential building blocks within the world of hotel management. From Food & Beverage, Front Office and Rooms Division to Events & Banqueting, the multifaceted nature of the hospitality industry is covered.
The capstone module directs students to draw on all their areas of study throughout the programme, as they bring together their newly acquired skills and competencies when they present their final applied management project for launching their own hotel.
Semester 1 (5 months) - Caux campus
Internship (4-6 months)
Paid internship in Switzerland or
Master of International Business in Hotel Management awarded by Swiss Hotel Management School.
Master of Arts in International Hotel Business Management awarded by University of Derby, U.K.*
*Applicable for eligible students starting their studies from February 2019 onwards
Semester 1 (5 months)
- Food & Beverage Management
- Wine & Beverage Management
- Events & Banqueting Management
- Front Office & Rooms Division Operations Management
- Marketing Management
- Strategic Revenue and Financial Management
- Developing Business Leadership Skills
- Current Trends in Hospitality
- Applied Business Management Project (Capstone Module)
- Foreign Languages (Optional)
Work Placement (4-6 months)
- Practical Experience in conjunction with Capstone consultancy project