Scholarships for Swiss citizens (or Swiss permit holders):
Swiss Education Group offers a:
- 30% scholarship on the full duration of their studies to all new applicants who are Swiss citizens.
- 20% scholarship on the full duration of their studies to all new applicants who are C Permit holders.
- 15% scholarship on the full duration of their studies to all new applicants who are B Permit holders.
Swiss Education Group has academic partnerships with a selection of educational institutions at high school and graduate level) around the world. This allows new applicants to benefit from:
- Credit transfers. Please contact us to check the validity of your current educational institution.
- And / Or Scholarships on tuition fees
At Swiss Education Group we reward academic excellence and encourage new applicants to continue with their outstanding performance at our school by granting them merit-based scholarships. Merit-based scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Students facing financial difficulties may apply for financial scholarships. In order to be eligible, students are asked to submit a scholarship application (motivation letter, financial statements). Financial scholarships are usually one-off scholarships applied to a particular term / semester.
Swiss Education Group can provide students (new and returning) with a payment plan to help extend the payment of their educational fees. Please note, this service will be subject to an interest rate applied on a per term / semester basis.