Our courses are designed for your future career success, which is why we work in close collaboration with several industry partners to provide our students with hands-on opportunities, visits and case studies:
Swiss Hotel Management School is also a member of the following associations:
- American Hotel & Lodging Association (AH&LA)
- International CHRIE – Council on Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Education
- EURO-CHRIE – European Chapter of Council of Hotel Restaurant & Institutional Educators
- EUHOFA International – Association of hotel school directors and deans of hospitality colleges and universities
- Institute of Hospitality, UK
- Swiss Federation of Private Schools (SFPS)
- Swiss Private School Register
- Lake Geneva Swiss Private Schools – AVDEP
University of Derby
The Bachelor of Arts Honours degree and Master of Science (MSc) is awarded in academic partnership with the University of Derby, U.K.
Swiss Hotel School Association (ASEH)
The Swiss Hotel School Association (ASEH) is an association in Switzerland that evaluates and recognises hotel schools and imposes strict eligibility requirements.
The International Centre of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE) is an international accreditation organisation that is dedicated to the recognition, benchmarking, development and promotion of quality programmes in tourism, hospitality, events and culinary arts education, training and research.
EduQua ensures the quality of educational institutions by setting minimum standards and supports quality impr ovements in its certified institutions.